Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Saying "I don't know" Is Copping Out On Yourself

This particular post has been percolating since last week when my beloved neighbor, who is one of the few to read my blog, told me he wanted to sit down with me sometime so we could more fully discuss how I pick the subject I'm going to write about and how I go about writing it. Now that's a very interesting question:

Snippets come to me throughout my regular daily activities. Ideas occur, and I jot them down on post-its to anchor them, often when I'm doing something mundane like cleaning house--which, frankly, that practice is free to leave anytime. Or maybe I'm in the shower or watering my plants or cooking or baking, or even napping. All of that routine, auto-pilot human stuff, to me, is simply allowing my consciousness/awareness and energies to flow. I'll have a realization that coalesces into a sentence or a theme or a title. Then I often go for walks and the ideas grow in connections based on my own experiences and perceptions.

I have one condition when I write--I have to be honest with myself. It doesn't serve me to do otherwise. I do allow myself to go back and edit to clarify ideas--I think it's important to give myself that allowance. Usually, I'm feeling the nudge to just publish it and get it over with, and the moment or sometimes days or years after I hit that publish button I'll see something that needs a bit of tweaking. Hey, it's my blog and I can do whatever I want to with it.

Shortly after we parted, my friend's question caused me to realize that I'm practicing writing the fact that I know all the answers to any of my questions better than anyone outside of me.

Answering "I don't know" in a Crimson Circle Shoud will get you banned to the bathroom.

When Ascended Master, Tobias, sent out the call and began gathering world-weary, misfit-feeling Shaumbra together in these meetings called Shouds, the first part of the monthly meeting was a channel by Tobias, followed by a Q&A session where the audience could ask Tobias questions. 

I resonated with Crimson Circle the most because I would have my own personal experience and realization that would then be matched in the following Shoud with the subject matter covered by Tobias. I even discovered it had been happening prior to my knowledge of the existence of this group, when I went back into their archives and saw that Tobias, back in August of 2003, was saying, "Get that man off the cross (referring to Jesus)." I'd had that very same realization in August of 2003, about "suffering savior Jesus" on my drive home from Minneapolis to spend my last days and moments with my dad. What happened with my dad was an experience that shifted my self-awareness to a much more expanded plane--an ascended consciousness.

Dear Tobias established a safe and sacred--a soft--space in which to rest and regroup and get some clarity. Then he left in order to reincarnate here in order to have the experience of being an embodied master, and Adamus St-Germain took his place. 

Our beloved Adamus has proven to be a whole other character, and his mission has been to get us to step up and into our own sovereignty and mastery, independent of him or anyone else outside of oneself. His idea of Q&A is for him to ask the questions and the audience has to provide the answer. Any answer is acceptable except "I don't know." That'll get you sent to the bathroom to feel into and contemplate your faux pas....

Evidently, Adamus has rubbed off on me. Nothing ticks me off more than when asking someone playing victim to someone else or some disease or other why they think they gave themselves such an experience, and they answer with a deer-in-the-headlights look, "I don't know." 

I can actually see they do know.... and that they want to keep their story going because they're simply having fun with it. It's neither here nor there what anyone chooses....and....I'm clear that I don't have to play any story out with anyone that I don't want to mess about with.

Authentic or hoax? And does it matter to me?

I was recently invited to have a chat with someone totally outside my sphere of experience. I honestly am not sure if it was authentically the person I was led to believe it was or if it was a hoax. There's a 99.9 percent probability it was a hoax, and for a few moments last night, the very understandably human facet of me wondered what I'd let myself in for....and....

Then I remembered everything in my life--it's all me, my own energies in service to my own soul. No one and nothing can actually harm me as long as I keep my guard down, relax, and let my energies flow....and this has made me smile and laugh, and it's a great state to be in....I'm playing a new way and having fun....

I felt my wisdom--the master within me--step to the forefront in our conversation. There was no self-doubt.

Regardless of whomever it was interacting with me, I had a grand old time expressing my gratitude for their service and answering their questions. The questions were meaningful in that they allowed me to express my highest thoughts, greatest concerns, and desires for this planet and our beloved humanity, of which each person is a sovereign creator in his/her own right. I realized no matter whom I was talking to, I was actively placing the concepts of true inherent freedom and self-sovereignty into the consciousness I was radiating out into my world. It's the same thing I'm doing here, just in another form. 

Thanks, Adamus, for reminding me over and over that I do know the answers. I realized just yesterday that practicing not being sent to the bathroom during a Shoud had me stepping into acting the role of the master that I am rather than the little lowly human act I had going for most of my past.

It was an opportunity I was grateful for in another way. I realized none of this is about having fame or amassing a great fortune for myself. Abundance, to me, means enjoying my life without restrictions or limitations on myself., and I know I'm not going to do any harm in the process. I have stories and music to write, and films to manifest, and I would love to collaborate with others of like heart to create something that's massively fun, elegant, and grand. 

In fact, I started the stories a few years back but set them aside until I felt them flow from me more easily--not because of needing financing or any business concerns first. Ideas were coming in--but in a new quantum way--and that kind of blows one's mind for a bit because it felt rather chaotic, all over the map. 

I know it's all right here, finished and manifested....so I'm relaxing....I KNOW it all comes to me at the most synchronistic time....

I also realized I have no expected outcome of the interaction I had with the individual this past weekend. It doesn't matter if there are any because it feels like I already received its gift.

So, my utmost thanks to the person who reached out to connect with me this past weekend--you gifted me more profoundly than either of us probably realized at the time....no matter who you truly are, or even whether your intentions were naughty or nice....You gave me the chance to express that I do know my own answers....and to stand tall and firm with them....

This blog has basically been my way of practicing, over and over, the inherent fact that I DO KNOW all I need to know FOR MYSELF in the moment at hand....

and so do any and all of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment