Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Hope and Redemption for the Awakening Self-Righteous Frenenemy, Villain, Liar, Cheat

"I did it all wrong...."

I don't know what he meant because he didn't elaborate on it, but these are the words Grandpa said to his son, my dad, towards the end of a very rocky and tumultuous relationship. They couldn't seem to see eye to eye on anything, yet they couldn't stay away from each other either. In retrospect, I sense they liked the power struggle game they played out together. They were having fun with it....until they weren't.

Something shifted with them when Dad told us what Grandpa had said. Afterwards, they spent a day fishing together, just the two of them. That was an unprecedented event between a man--a survivor--who saw his family through the Great Depression and a son who was a bit more sensitive than many men of his era, those who grew up during World War II. 

My dad probably wouldn't have liked being called sensitive--most men of his time wouldn't--but the truth is I see the kindness and vulnerability stuffed and hidden beneath the mask of a tough exterior and a black and white sense of right and wrong. I saw it in my grandpa, too. I see it in everyone, actually, and the more macho the talk, the more obvious it is that someone is trying to get a handle on their own fear.

I love and appreciate the men in my life just as I love and appreciate the women....and what's coming about right now is we're in an era of bringing into balance the masculine and the feminine facets that exist in every single one of us. We're bringing it into a healthy and delightful dance. In other words--the Power Game Survival of the Fittest is obsolete and on its way out. The villain roles are no longer needed.

"Bring that which is hidden into the Light."

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I've been passionate about changing the endings of most of our stories of the ages where the villain dies in the end. It's never truly felt like a happy or even fully resolved ending to me. I won't be sitting in the front row seat of anyone's execution, no matter how awful a person has been. I am saddened and hurt at the heinous acts unawakened humans are capable of doing....and....I am also aware of the potential of immensely compassionate inspiration they could provide to their world by waking up, grabbing the bull by the horns and saying out loud, "I did something wrong."

Someone once did that with me on the subject of molestation--they apologized to me without trying to justify it--and it forever changed the course of my life and my perspective. I'm writing and addressing stuff I once thought I'd never bring up--things I felt ashamed of, embarrassed about, guilty over. All because someone had the courage to say, "I'm sorry."

Bring me your weary and awakening self-righteous frenemies, villains, liars and cheats....

My purpose in writing this is to give everyone a soft place to land, to rest, to reflect, to weep, to feel into the REAL YOU!

....put down your weapons, take off your macho armor, and open those shut-down terrified hearts to hope....to brand new beginnings.

You--we are ALL so much more than these Little Human roles we've been playing out together. I would so love you to know that before you die because that helps change and elevate our world more than you having all these realizations on the other side of the Veil, after the fact.

These past two years of the coronavirus have brought out the Self-Righteous Frenemy aspect.

These are the "friends" who believe they have a moratorium on how we should all be. They think they are the intellectuals whom people need to follow because humans just can't be trusted to manage their own lives as well as someone "more knowledgeable of 'the facts' can."

Frankly, I don't like being told how to be. Political correctness is a lying bunch of bullshit if it isn't coming from a sincere heart--and we can all see through bullshit, if we choose.

These so-called friendly posers actually believe they have the best interests of the world at heart, but they are so blind to their own self-righteousness that they can't see what they are actually doing. It often involves pointing fingers of blame at someone else....and....those fingers always manage to do a 180, and point right back at the pointer.

And....unawakened and unaware humans have been too quick to give their own sovereignty and responsibility for their own life into the hands of someone else all too happy to play the power game out with them.

I am all about freedom here, and I trust you to be the best version of yourself you can be when you've awakened to whom you really are. Suddenly all those causes and power struggles cease to matter, and it becomes more of a focus on living your best life, regardless of what anyone else thinks....and no longer whining about how naughty someone else is being.

If you've played the role of frenemy, it's really okay, you know. You are well-placed to bring some light and humor to the whole subject. I'll forgive you because, of course, I've dabbled in that, too.

Don't try to excuse, rationalize or justify your indiscretions...

To be human--especially unawakened to the more that you are--means you are capable of having done atrocious acts in order to play in the game of Survival of the Fittest. We've all been there, done that....maybe not so much in this particular lifetime for some, but we've most likely played some evil, twisted stuff out in other lifetimes.

You can really bring in the Light to some of the darkest places and reveal otherwise unseen potentials of resolution, but you have to choose it and want it with all of your heart and being....

I won't hold anyone accountable for their evil acts if they truly and sincerely choose to take responsibility for themselves and seek as passionately for a way to make amends as they did to do their power-seeking deeds. 

As in my favorite parable, The Little Soul and the Sun, given to us by Neale Donald Walsh:

"Thank you for playing the villain roles for me so I could experience the concept of foregiveness. I know the sacrifice it took to forget the light and goodness that you are in order for you to play those awful parts for me....I KNOW the love you have for me that made you volunteer to do it. You have my utmost gratitude....

You asked me to help you remember who you are after I had my realization about forgiveness....well, here I am, my love....

That wasn't the real you....and now that you know that, your special brand of shining light can reveal potential resolutions and solutions to your world that you didn't see back in those days of your own villainous roles. You don't have to say a word--just relax and open your heart to seeing the true you--a gift always, in all your ways....

And....it's all okay. We're all alright....

Be the inspiration that you are, right here, right now....I'll start it off by giving you a great big bear hug....

It's all going to work out....


No comments:

Post a Comment