Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Moving Beyond Prejudice and Into Enlightened Living

We are multi-dimensional beings. One of the things that means to me is that my soul has lived many lives in many diverse expressions. This singular life expression as "Penny" is just one act of multitudes.

And once I became aware of that, I realized the suggested prejudices that I'd made my truths in this lifetime, started to EASILY fall away and disappear. Because, you see, when I could imagine myself being of another race, gender, religion, culture, sexual orientation--and playing the full spectrum of roles from villain, victim, hero, coward, idiot, intellectual, healer, murderer, divine angelic being, maybe even a piece of mineral (way back in the Earth's beginning--ha!), to being a piece of Source/God also, etc.--I began to feel this amazing virtue called COMPASSION, an unconditional acceptance of all that is.

Compassion has no agenda. It realizes no one needs saving or fixing or pitying, because it honors each in one's own desire to simply have an experience in the safety of this Earthly playground illusion. When I'm compassionate, I see the gift for me--of whomever being exactly as they are, and I am--in the manner and the moment our lives touch.

Along with GRATITUDE for the wisdom my soul gained from all of this dense and gritty, only-of-its-kind experience.

Through the ages and even in this lifetime, alone, I have played all kinds of dark roles. You know, the icky ones, where people don't like you so much. And I've indulged in my share of prejudices and superstitious nonsense. At times, I was so immersed in the roles and played them so convincingly well that I, especially, couldn't stand myself--and then I'd feel, and believe I was, stuck in that identity--wondering how I was ever going to come out of this one unscathed, with my chin up and able to look anyone in the eye.

Most prejudices seem to have arisen out of the sense of one, a few, or many, driven by the fear for his/her own survival, trying to gain control of, or power over, the masses. We've all played a lot of games with one another where we've been trying to get control of our outer world by trying to adjust the mirrors--the reflections of oneself. This is called the sexual energy virus--energy stealing from, or energy feeding on, something or someone outside of oneself in order to feel complete and at HOME.

Superstitions and prejudices--energy stealing--get perpetuated through long-established belief systems (patterns) like religion, government, family, cultures. We blindly don't question that which has been repeated so often that we're unaware of even looking at it from a different perspective. And I'm amazed at how much superstition STILL influences our consciousness, thus our behavior and experiences.

I'm going to share a few personal secrets about disconcerting dreams I've had in my sleep in the past. According to the self-masters that I've had the joy of listening to, and sharing with, whenever we close our eyes to fall asleep at night, we actually release ourselves from this reality and return to our souls to re-balance and rejuvenate. We also expand, or travel inter-dimensionally (beyond linear time and space), into our soul's other life expressions.

Guess what! I've had dreams where I was a lesbian. It was very uncomfortable at the time because I wasn't at ease being anything other than heterosexual, and I certainly never planned on sharing that with anyone else-much less, here on this very public blog. But often, the most cruel homophobe is going to be someone running away from the fear of this sexual orientation being a possible reality in themselves.

Maybe when more such people realize that, there will come an end to abuse of those who are simply more different in the expressions and explorations of themselves than what is currently the accepted norm around them. It's certainly worth outing myself about some dreams I've had.

Yes--we're each very different and unique--a beauty and a gift that should really be celebrated. One day, that will be our reality...

I've also had more dreams, than I ever wanted, where I was getting more intimate, than I cared to admit to, with people who happen to play the roles of relatives in this current life expression of mine. In one particular recurring dream, I was married to this person and we had children. Now, when you take into consideration that we happen to just, by default, fall, or get sucked into, the same family lines due to ancestral karma--it makes sense, and takes away the fear that I might have some sort of incest leaning that I might need to get psychological therapy for.

Ancestral karma is the tendency we have to come back and play together in the same groupings of souls, simply because we're familiar with each other. In other words--I could easily have been my great-great grandpa or grandma. The beauty of karma is that you can SIMPLY CHOOSE to step off that wheel...and so it shall be no more...

In other words, from the moment of choosing, and onward, you can pick the souls you choose to play with on this playground. You've expanded beyond the old FAMILY belief system and its superstitions and prejudices--you know, the old and tired lines: "Blood is thicker than water...You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your families...You have a reputation to uphold...You're a reflection of our family--don't screw it up..."

Every single one of us loves unconditionally--and we have been doing so all along--just close your eyes and feel it. Unconditional love and acceptance isn't for some god out there separate from us--it's you, it's me. It permeates and is present everywhere, even when on the surface of things it appears to be complete chaos, drama, trauma and turmoil. That's just a bunch of actors having a grand time playing out a scene--A GRAND ILLUSION.

And now, my soul seems to desire to bring all the wisdom it's gained from its myriad life expressions to share with, and to take an active, hands-on role in, this particular expression that I AM--right now. How do I allow that to take place with ease and grace?

To paraphrase Adamus Saint-Germain (an ascended self-master very much loved and appreciated by me):

ACT (walk around or sit, be--upright, chin level, shoulders straight not hunched, stomach in, chest out, eyes twinkling, direct and unflinching, breathing easily) LIKE A MASTER--morning, noon and night-- until you realize (like all the ascended self-masters have done before) that ALL of this LIFE on Earth is JUST AN ACT...

I've been acting all master-y for quite awhile now. Not only does it feel good...it's A LOT of FUN!

What a GIFT--this GRAND ILLUSION...




No comments:

Post a Comment