Friday, December 28, 2012

The Core Issue To Resolve All Violence

The core issue to overcome behind all forms of violence is each individual's fear of death.

In order to resolve the core issue, one has to be willing to explore death--something that I find amazing that few people are willing to do. After all, every single one of us dies at least once. Once you've overcome the power of the fear of death to influence your living of your life, the need for weapons, militaries and the control of anything or anyone outside of you falls away into obsolescence. And that frees up all kinds of a person's energies to be focused on things you may truly enjoy experiencing.

Professor Adamus St.-Germain (crimsoncircle.com) has said that if we're afraid of dying, then we should be terrified every time  we close our eyes to fall asleep--because the same things happen. We let go of our present reality and identities, and we surrender to our true self--our souls, our spiritual divinity. Our bodies and minds re-balance, rest, and rejuvenate. What is so scary about that?

And what if we can pick up our bodies and leave for a time, and then return at whim, without having to suffer some traumatic illness or "accident" where we leave a corpse for a loved one to deal with? I've heard of self-masters who have done just that, and I'm determined to experience that for myself. No sad-sack funerals for me.

I know a lot of old established belief systems have it in their best interest for existing by keeping the masses afraid of themselves and thus, of their death. But do you want to stay in that box anymore? Does it resonate with your heart? Does it set you free? Do you FEEL free?

Or are you truly sick and tired of the self-righteous bullshit used to rationalize violence, the bigotry and the excuses for doing harm to oneself and others? What if there is this amazing new way of living and manifesting that you're missing out on just because of clinging to old familiar beliefs--beliefs that keep you in the state of having "just barely enough," or in many cases, being outright miserable day after day after day?

We have a whole new realm of magical possibilities to experience, but in order to do so, that old fear-based stuff has to be examined from each person's heart instead of from all that conformity glob swimming around in our heads. Death is what we each have to explore to resolve it. Each person can only discover for themselves what it really is. I'm no longer leaving that up to someone outside of me to do for me--it's too important. I'm done sleeping through my life. I'm done apologizing for living and breathing--for simply being. I'm done with funerals. I'm done with sickness. I'm done with violence. I'm done with death. NO MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment